|Advanced Course Policy, Procedures, & Payment
The Advanced Course is open to all students who have completed
Greenwood’s Level 2 Course, or an equivalent level course from another
training program. This course covers Beginner Novice through Utility
obedience level exercises, Rally Obedience & Tricks, as found in
AKC sponsored events, as well as pre-agility skills, therapy dog skills
and other skills and exercises based on student interest.
- Students must complete an Advanced Course Registration & provide a copy of a current rabies vaccination record at the first of every year.
- Students join the course for the month.
- Students may choose to join multiple months at a time & pay for them all in advance.
- Students may
use planned absences (vacation, business trips, etc.) & pay only
for the days that month that they will be in attendance.
- The instructor
must be notified of the planned absences at the time tuition is paid.
This allows for drop-in or make-up by other students on the day(s) that
will be missed.
- If there is
room in either of the other 2 Advanced Courses, students may make up an
unexpected absence by joining them, with prior arrangement with the
- Tuition is $20 per night multiplied by the number of classes per month.
- If class is cancelled by the instructor, a credit will be given toward the next month’s tuition.
- Tuition payment is due by the first class of the month & secures the student’s spot in the course for that month only.
- Payment for a drop-in is due at the beginning of the class.
- Payment may be made with check or cash only.
- If paying cash, students must place cash in an envelope with their name & date of any planned absences.
- No credit given for unplanned absences.
last updated 07/19/2019
Site created & maintained by Mary Woodward
2012 Mary Woodward
all rights reserved